Show 1–9 items total of 11 items
Pre-made book cover for indie authors. Beautiful sexy female angel in black with the sunshine down on her. Great for story of love, magic and the supernatural. Perfect to get your reader to pick up or click on your book.
ANIMATED BOOK COVER FOR AN ADDITIONAL $50
SOCIAL MEDIA GRAPHICS FOR FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM AND MORE STARTING AT $25
Pre-made book cover with an Evil mask, red eye watching. Perfect for a horror story, is the mask hunted? Does it take over the soul of the person holding it or waring it? It’s your story.
Dystopia or Suspense
Pre-made book. Two faces facing each other, one with a smoking, foggy city and one with the sunrise over the water. Is it a choice that has to be made, is it a journey from one world to another? Its all on how your write the story.
Dystopia and Suspense
Pre-made book cover of a man walking through the wood. There is a multi-color circle that he is walking towards. Is it taking him to a good place? Or is it a trap? Write the story and let us all know.
Pre-made book cover with a person behind a window and there is blood dripping down. Is it his blood? or is he trying to get away? Tell us what your story is.
Book Covers are sold only once.
– For buyers copyright safety, full resolution artwork will be sent once bought.
– Once payment is complete, email all the text to be included on the cover.
– Font and color can be changed upon request, for some cases, there is a minimal additional fee will be charged for those changes.
– Available in standard ebook cover size and full cover for CreateSpace.
– Email: at email@example.com
– Available in standard ebook cover size.
– Spine and back can also be provided with an additional of:
x $25 for simple background (only color) with text.
x PLUS $10 for each new image incorporated into the spine/back cover design.
Horror, Mistry, Sci-fi
Pre-made book cover perfect for a haunted house or hospital. A story line with a ghost that won’t rest in peace. The girl almost transparent in an old building might be an old mansion or an old hospital, you write the story and decide what it is.
Pre-book cover with railroad tracks and a close up of a girl in distress. Has she been left behind in a dark and scary town to die? Or is she trying to catch the next train out to get away from the person or thing that might harm her? How will you write the novel?